Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crush Crush Crush

hmmm idk how to describe this blog butt ummmm im exited for my show this weekend :DDDDD


a lil neervousss :O

OMG and the othetr thing is that there is this guy... I CANNOT stop thinking about I mean seriously IDK wat to do I like him SOOOO much, he is kinda an ass but like he is also nice to me alot ERGG I REALLLLLLLLLLLY LIKE HIM anyone have any advice?

well I hope my boy craziness doesnt consume my life too much lol


ON ANOTHER THOUGHTTT this is my 3rd blog post and but its the 1st one I have actually posted from a computer isnt that insanee. I appreicate typing on a full size keyboard its alot quicker then on a phone. HAPPY NEW YEARS BTW! I forgot to mention that!! I hope everyone is having a good start and I hope 2009 is going to be awesome and amazing.

XOOXOX

NJ ps dont even ask who I like cus I will neverrr telll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment