Saturday, December 27, 2008

fight club/1st blog/ road trip

Sooo I just finished watching Fight Club, wow that movie is amazing. The concepts are so interesting. It really made me think about a lot of things. The final scene is the best part: love can overcome anything. That is really the whole point of it. Omg Ed Norton=my celeb crush
He is just so cute! I want him hahaha
Anyways, that movie really kept me entertained on my long drive. Speaking of my long drive, I made this blog because I am driving 15 hours to colorado. Yep my family is crazy. Anyways this is my first blog and I know probably nobody is going to read this but I don't care x]
The thing about blogs that makes me happy is that there are no rules for what you have to right about and they are ways of saying things that u just want to say to the world. Blogs are like online public journals, I think that's neat. Anyways another thought is our condo does not have cable or interent so my hands are gonna get really tired from having 2 use my fone so much. Watevs ill survive. Man, I'm hungry my parents got food at mcdonalds like 2 hours ago and I still haven't eaten :\ cus eww mcdonalds I coudlnt bring myself 2 eat it...sory if anyone likes it but not me eww lol anyways for now I'm done with my blog also I would like 2 dedicate this 2 Jared because I know he is going to b the 1st person 2 read this lol

Thanks for tuning in

Xoxo
NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment